Activate a ‘Dormant’ Savings Account: You can activate your ‘Dormant’ Savings Account in person from your HDFC bank branch. You will have to file a request in your bank to activate your dormant saving account.
Steps to activate a ‘Dormant’ Savings Account
- For Dormant saving account activation you will have to visit your branch in person.
- You will need to file written letter for activation of your dormant account and it will be according to the operating instructions in the account.
- Then you will need to provide ID and Address proof and also take original documents for verification.
- You may provide ID and Address proof like- A Valid Passport, PAN (Permanent Account Number) card, Voter ID card, Permanent Driving license, Aadhaar Card, Job card issued by NREGA, Identity card issued by Central or State Government etc.
- Then complete a transaction.
- Finally your account will be activated.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the ‘Dormant’ Savings Account activation. You can bookmark this page and visit again on this page to get the latest information about ‘Dormant’ Savings Account activation details.