HDFC two wheeler Loans -Instant Approval: You can apply online on HDFC bank website site to get instant approval for two wheeler loans. All you need to do is get your eligibility, decide to apply and complete your application form for Instant Approval. In just one minute you can check your eligibility and apply online.
HDFC two wheeler Loans -Instant Approval
- You can get loan eligibility in just one minute and Apply Online by clicking on “Apply Online”.
- You can check your offers for Two Wheeler Loan and calculate exact total cost and EMI.
- In online mode you can get special discounted interest rate for your loan.
- If you are Government employees then you will be 100% funded.
- Now Superbike loans are also available on Hyosung motorcycles, Harley Davidson, Triumph.
How to get Instant Approval for HDFC two wheeler loan
- Visit HDFC website and click on “Two Wheeler Loan” or in “Superbikes & Two wheelers Loans” category you can get your eligibility.
- In 1st step you will have to check your eligibility by filling your personal details.
- In 2nd steps you will have to decide to apply.
- In 3rd steps you can fill application form.
- You can fill online directly Two Wheeler Loan where you will have to provide your personal details, contact details and your income details
- Finally enter the given code in the box and click on submit.
Two Wheeler Loan-Interest Rates and Charges
You can check the complete list to know about the charges on your Two Wheeler Loans.
|Description of Charges||Two Wheeler Loans|
|Loan Processing Charges||Max- 3% of Loan Amount|
|Documentation Charges||Max- 3% of Loan Amount|
|Pre-payment charges||· Within 7-12 months from the 1st EMI – 6% charges of principal outstanding|
· 13 to 24 months from 1st EMI – 5% charges of principal outstanding
· Post 24 months from 1st EMI – 3% charges of principal outstanding
· within six months of EMI repayment Prepayment is not allowed
|No Due Certificate or No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Nil|
|Late payment penalty charges on EMI||2.5% P.M on Unpaid Installment|
|Stamp Duty||At actual as levied by respective State Govt.|
|Cheque Bounce or EMI return charges||Rs 550/-|
|Loan cancellation charges:||NIL|
|Legal, Repossession and Incidental charges||At actual|
|Duplicate NOC||Rs. 500/- per request|
|CIBIL Charges (on your request)||Rs. 50|
|PDD Collection Charges (in rupees)||Up to Rs.300/-|
|Cheque or ECS swapping Charges (in rupees)||Rs 500/-|
|Amortization Schedule Charges (in rupees)||Rs 200/-|
|Special NOC Charges (in rupees)||Rs 500/-|
|Loan Rebooking or Reschedulement Charges||Rs 1000/-|
Rates offered by HDFC bank to customer for period of Jan’16 to Mar’16
|Two wheeler Product||Average|
|Minimum APR||Minimum APR|
|SUPER BIKE loan- TWO WHEELER LOAN||10.27%||14.90%||11.91%|
|TWO WHEELER LOAN||11.01%||24.00%||22.07%|
Annual Percentage Rate offered by HDFC bank to customer for period of Jan’16 to Mar’16
|Two wheeler Product||Average|
|Minimum APR||Maximum APR||Average IRR|
|SUPER BIKE loan-TWO WHEELER LOAN||10.29%||15.77%||12.07%|
|TWO WHEELER LOAN||11.61%||32.05%||23.74%|
(Given charges are the max. charges applicable for each type of charge with T&C.)
For SMS: “TW” to 5676712
Note: This page is dedicated to the “HDFC bank two wheeler Loans -Instant Approval”. So you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about “HDFC two wheeler Loans -Instant Approval”.