HDFC loan against Securities: You can apply for HDFC loan against Securities from HDFC official site that is www.hdfcbank.com where in Loan section you can apply for “HDFC bank loan against Securities” by clicking on “Apply Online”. To get complete details about HDFC loan against Securities you can read below information by which you will be aware about Interest Rates, EMI and Eligibility Documents, on Loan Against Securities of HDFC Bank in India.
Without selling your investment you can get liquidity and you can multiply your Trading Power by using facility under HDFC Bank Loan against Securities. If you want to choose loan limit then it’s yours choice by which you can set your own loan limit while taking HDFC Bank Loan against Securities and any resident individual customers of HDFC bank with an existing Demat account with bank through Net Banking then can apply for Loan against their shares.
How to apply for Loan against Securities- Apply Online
- First of all login to NetBanking using your Customer ID and IPIN.
- Then click on “Demat” tab where you will have to go to the left hand side of the page and then click on “Request”.
- After this you will need to click on “Loan against Securities” and then select shares from your Demat account.
- You can also check about it directly from HDFC site (www.hdfcbank.com) where you can apply for loan against security from loan section and click on “Apply Online” and fill eligibility form to get the loan. If everything will be right then bank representative will contact to you.
Features and Benefits of Loan against Securities of HDFC
- Without selling your investment you can get liquidity by this.
- You can avail up to 80% loan against securities value.
- You should also know that Term loans on select securities also offered.
- You will need to pay interest only when you use the loan.
- Up to 50% of the value-Equity Shares/DEMAT Shares.
- You will also get the Widest Range of collateral.
- Scan based account feature is available.
- Term Loan and Overdraft available.
- You can access your account anytime from anywhere and its combines the facility of auto renewal of loan with no prepayment penalty with Dedicated LAS Helpdesk.
- No EMIs, Post Dated cheques and Pre-payment charges and only on utilised amount you will need to pay interest charges.
- Exhaustive number of approved securities with Simple and speedy processing for your loan.
Overdraft facility you can avail against pledge of:
- Up to 50% of the value for Equity Shares-Demat Shares.
- Mutual Funds up to 50% of Net Asset Value (NAV).
- Life Insurance Policies (LIC) and bonds of NABARD’s Bhavishya Nirman.
- NSC (National Savings Certificate) and KVS (Kisan Vikas Patra) GDC (Gold Deposit Certificates).
- Non Convertible Debentures.
Eligibility for Loan against Securities of HDFC
If you want to get loan against securities for pledge for name that should be for securities then you can check the complete eligibility from the below information for getting a loan against securities.
- You must be a resident of India.
- If you belongs to any Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) or you are member of an NRI, owner of a Sole Proprietorship Partnership firm Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company with T&C.
- You should note that if you are a minor or any kind of trust then loan against securities will not be given to you.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “HDFC loan against Securities-Apply Online”. So you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about “HDFC loan against Securities-Apply Online”.