HDFC Bank PayZapp: PayZapp is a complete payment solution app that helps you to pay in just One Click for various things. You can do everything with PayZapp like- online shopping on your mobile at partner apps or you can buy movie tickets, music items and groceries and you can compare and book flight tickets and book hotels etc. so its complete payment solution for all the things. If you want to pay your mobile bills or you want to recharge DTH and data card then PayZapp is best solution for these kinds of activities. Even you can send money to anyone easily by single click or you may go through SmartBuy and can get great discount directly. So you can link your credit card or debit card of HDFC bank with PayZapp and can get all the advantages directly. You should also know that it is totally safe, secure and convenient way of payments.
Features of HDFC PayZapp
- It’s Convenient:In PayZapp you do not have to preload money every time. So you can pay directly from HDFC linked Debit and Credit Card.
- It’s Fast:You can pay the amount directly with one click. So instant payment feature is available.
- Its Secure:Your card details are totally secure and transactions are safe.
How to download and get started with HDFC PayZapp
- HDFC PayZapp is available on “Google Play” and “App Store” from you can download it.
- You can also give a missed call on 1800 833 4141 (Toll free number) or SMS “PAYZAPP”
to 5676712 or you can also scan “QR code” from the HDFC bank page to get this app.
- After downloading you will need to register it with your registered number in HDFC bank and provide required details.
- Then you will need to verify authentication code that you will get on your registered number.
- Then create secure PIN within 4-12 digits.
- After registration you will need to link your HDFC debit or credit card with it. To link your debit card you will have to scan your embossed card or you can enter your card details002E
How do I reset my HDFC PayZapp secure PIN?
To change your HDFC PayZapp secure PIN you will have to follow below instructions.
- First of all go to Home page of HDFC bank
- Then you will need to go the “Settings” and click on that.
- You will see “Change secures PIN option” where you will be asked for old secure PIN and new secure PIN.
- By going through this process you can reset to new secure PIN.
What do I do if I forget my HDFC PayZapp secure PIN?
If you have forgot your HDFC PayZapp secure PIN then after you will have to go to the login page of HDFC bank and go through “Forgot PIN” where you will have to go through multiple authentication steps that are necessary to reset your HDFC PayZapp secure PIN.
If you have any problem or query then you can contact on below number:
- 1-800-102-9426(Toll free number)