Documents are required to change the address of an entity of HDFC Current account: If you want to change the address then you should write a request letter for address change that is approved by the Proprietor or Partner or Authorized Signatory (if it is a company). So you can check all the documents details given below.
Check the complete list of the documents required for the address change of an entity in HDFC Current account
- You can provide Landline telephone bill and electricity bill but make sure that these bills would not be more that 4 months old.
- Property Ownership documents with duly stamped and registered.
- TAN Allotment Letter provided for the firm.
- Current property tax slip or water tax paid receipt that confirms the firm.
- Your bank account statement or passbook of a PSU/private sector or foreign bank. (Note older than 4 months)
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “Documents are required to change the address of an entity of HDFC Current account”. You can bookmark this page and get the latest information about it.