Documents required to opening a New HDFC Savings Account: If you want to open a new saving account in the HDFC bank then you will have to submit some necessary and important documents that identify you and your address with your latest passport size photographs. You must have to provide self-attested photocopies of your original documents at the time of opening your saving account and you will also have to provide the original documents for verification. To check which kinds of original documents are necessary for identity proof and address proof you can go through below information.
Submit self-attested copies
|3||And the latest passport size photographs|
Documents for Identity proof and proof of address Resident Individuals
- Your Passport.
- PAN (Permanent Account Number).
- Voter ID card.
- Permanent Driving license.
- Aadhaar Card / E-Aadhaar letter.
- Job card issued by NREGA.
- Identity card issued by Central/State Government.
- Public sector undertaking, Scheduled Commercial Bank any Public Financial Institution for their employees is also acceptable.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the HDFC saving account-Documents required. So to get the latest information about it you can bookmark this webpage and visit here again.