Documents are required for opening a HDFC Current Account of Limited Liability Partnership: If you want to open a current account of limited liability partnership then you should know about the required documents for this.
- You should have Incorporation Document.
- You need to submit agreement of Limited Liability Partnership.
- Certificate of Incorporation also needed for this.
- You will have to provide list of Designated Partners of LLP with Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN) given by the Central Government.
- Resolution passed with Designated Partners for the relationship which the LLP plans to have with the bank.
- KYC is also need for Designated Partners or Authorized Signatories.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “documents required for opening a HDFC Current Account of Limited Liability Partnership”. So you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about it.