Documents that is required at the time of opening a Current Account of a sole proprietorship firm in HDFC bank: If you want to open a current account to start your business then you will have to provide some important and necessary documents for this. Current account is better and provides comfort for transaction for your business. So if you want to do online or offline business then for opening a Current Account of a sole proprietorship firm you will have to check below documents details before going to the banks.
Documents required for opening a Current Account of a sole proprietorship firm in HDFC bank
- You will need to provide proof of existence (Registration certificate or license issued by Municipal authorities such as Shop & Establishment Certificate or Trade License) in the name of firm.
- Proof of address that is in the name of firm.
- You also have KYC of the proprietor.
- CST or VAT or Service Tax Certificate or Letter of Registration for CST or VAT or Service.
- Certificate or Registration document given by Professional Tax authorities.
- A Valid Business License or a Certificate of Registration given by State or Central Government authority.
- You should have RBI or SEBI Registration Certificate.
- Food and Drug Control Authorities License.
- Import or Export certificate/IEC Code by the “Director General of Foreign Trade”.
- Documents for establishing for proof of address.
- You can also provide landline telephone bill or electricity bill (Bills not to be older than 4 months).
- Property Ownership documents duly stamped and registered.
- TAN Allotment Letter of the firm.
- You should also provide latest property tax.
- Water tax paid receipt or bill raised related to your firm.
- You should also provide bank account statement or passbook of a PSU or private sector or foreign bank. You should not that, your statement not older than 4 month.
- You are advised to visit HDFC bank nearest branch and can get complete information about documentation for opening new current account.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the documents required Current Account of a sole proprietorship firm. You can bookmark this webpage and visit here again to get the latest information.