Register for HDFC TPT (Third Party Transfer) service online: All resident and NR customers of HDFC bank can register for TPT (Third Party Transfer) service in online mode with registered domestic mobile number with the bank by following some simple steps. By using HDFC TPT (Third Party Transfer) service you can transfer money from your HDFC account to the beneficiary (Another Account) anywhere in India in the other HDFC account or in the other bank account.
Step by step information for Third Party Transfer Registration process in online mode
- You will have to login first by using your customer ID and IPIN.
- Then click on the ‘Third Party Transfer Tab’.
- Read and follow the given instructions carefully.
- Select your debit card and provide necessary information regarding your debit card.
- You will also need to verify your domestic mobile number only then you will get the OTP for the authentication.
- By going through this process you will register for TPT facility instantly.
- You should also know that if you are not under secure access then you will have to register for the same during this process.
Note: This webpage is completely dedicated to the Third Party Transfer service Registration process in online mode. So you can bookmark this webpage and visit here again to get the latest information about Third Party Transfer service Registration process in online mode.