CHANGE THE ADDRESS OF HDFC ACCOUNT: – Changing address is one of the processes by which you can change your address if you want to change and for that you have to provide valid or mentioned document as per requirement of bank policy. There are many ways to change or update the address like Update through Net Banking, Apply Online and by personally visit the HDFC branch. So for the refresh, the address follow the given steps and instructions.
Update or Change through the Net Banking:-
- Log on to the Net Banking and then click on Update Contact Details from the top of the menu, and after that select “Update Address.”
- After that check the list of acceptable address proof documents, and then scan a self-arrested copy of the address evidence that you are going to upload. Enter it and you will directly go to the option to add the document.
- Go through or verify the details once then insert the document and upload.
- Your address will be change or update by bank agents, after checking the documents.
Apply Online for updating the address:-
- First of all, you have to fill the form
- Step 1: -Select address change types like permanent, Mailing or both.
- Then Enter your full name or type resident and click on continue.
- Step 2: -Type your full address along with Landmark after that select your state or city or another requirement and click on the continue.
- Step 3: -Put your mobile or Email ID and enter it.
- Step 4: -chose Product type and clicked on the submit button.
- Print the form completely.
- Add your affix signature and self-attested address proof.
- List of valid documents is different for the Resident India or Non-resident India
- Send your request through the courier.
Visit your nearest branch individually:-
- Fill the form correctly which provided by the bank for the process of update address.
- Please carry your original or valid documents for the process of verification.
SOME IMPORTANT NOTES WHILE CHANGING OR UPDATING THE ADDRESS: -The information or documents you submit to the bank is accurate. Fill your complete address or PIN code correctly. While submitted the form recheck or go through it if the information mention in the form is wrong you have to try again for that process so go through once while submitted the form. You can also view the updated address by Logon to Net Banking. And for any other related queries about the status of your application customers can call on Phone Banking number 6160 6161.
NOTE: -This webpage is dedicated to the “update/change process of the address of HDFC account. Customers can stay connected with this web page to known related news about that by bookmark this page for further use.