HDFC Personal Loan-Check Eligibility and Instant Approval Procedure: You can check complete details about HDFC Personal Loan eligibility from this article and you can get instant approval if you are eligible for the personal loan. If you are thinking to take HDFC personal loan then you should know that loan taking procedure is completely transparent and competitive and quick. You will feel hassle-free environment while going through HDFC personal loan sanction and disbursal procedure.
You will get so many additional benefits with quick documentation process and doorstep service to make communication easy in HDFC personal loan taking process. You can check complete details about the eligibility and documents requirements that vary individual to individual according to your profession, income and loan requirement for HDFC personal loan.
Personal Loan HDFC bank- Get Eligibility in a minute and Instant Approval Procedure
- You can get your eligibility in a minute for personal loan online from HDFC bank site.
- You can also confirm your personal loan eligibility and apply online instantly.
- You can calculate your EMI of your loan and analyze the exact total cost.
- You will have to fill “Get Eligibility” form to get your eligibility for your personal loan instantly and in that you will have to fill details like- Where do you live currently?, When did you move to current city?, your Residence type, When did you move to current residence?, Date of Birth, Type of employment. After this you will need to specify your loan amount and loan tenure and then you will get instant approval.
HDFC Personal Loan-Check Eligibility and documents required
HDFC personal loan is depends on your profession, your loan requirement and your income. These all are the important parts for your eligibility to take HDFC personal loan. You are a salaried person or you have your own business both can apply for personal loan and both have deferent eligibility to take this loan.
- You should be under age between 21-60 years of age.
- You should be doing your job for least 2 years and a minimum of 12 months completed in your current job.
- You salary should be at least Rs. 12,000/-PM- net income OR if you are doing job in Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Cochin, Mumbai, , Hyderabad, Pune, Calcutta then your salary should be Rs. 15,000/- per month.
- If you are self-employed person then you must be in current work or business for at least 36 months and you should be preferred if you have your own office or your place of residence.
- Minimum turnover and minimum net income play important role for your personal loan.
Documents to be submitted for personal loan
- You will need to provide identity proof and for that you can submit a copy of passport or voter ID card or driving license.
- For address proof you may submit a copy of ration card or telephone or electricity bill or rental agreement or passport.
- Your Last three months bank statement or 6 months bank passbook.
- Your latest salary slip or current dated salary certificate with “Form 16”.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “HDFC Personal Loan-Check Eligibility and Instant Approval Procedure”. So you can bookmark this webpage and visit here again to get the latest information about “HDFC Personal Loan-Check Eligibility and Instant Approval Procedure”.